Evidently this year, there’s no place like YOUR home for the holidays. If you’re hosting in a big way, we understand the meltdown potential. “How’s it all going to come together? How can I make it feel like the holidays on my budget?” We think it’s about narrowing in on where your focus and dollars go, and what you put your energy toward. We have a plan.
Create Magic in 4 Key Holiday Spaces
Let’s focus on how you can (quickly) elevate your spaces with less stress and fewer up-front expenses. The secret is to start early and stick to a plan. To us, ‘Holiday Central’ means Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, and Guest Rooms. Once you feel confident these spaces look amazing, feel welcoming, and function well, you can relax and celebrate.
Your Easier, Budget-Friendly 5-Step Plan
Here’s where you make a big difference – for little money – in a hurry. This is where you leave the room cleaner and cuter, using what you have on hand. Maybe devote an hour a day to a specific room, starting now! No agenda, no thinking ahead, just focus on the room you’re in. Go through all 5 steps for each room, then repeat as needed:
1 – Declutter – Set a timer and go! Clear flat services and the floor. Create more empty space to accommodate people, their things, and holiday decorations. Do what you can in the time set and you’ll be surprised how much better it already looks.
2 – Think Like Your Guest – What will they need or enjoy while being in your home? Remember, hotel vibes go a long way toward creating cozy (and affordable) ambiance. Add a luggage rack, a coffee station, fluffy towels, candles, soaps, fresh flowers [note: you can always re-purpose beautiful things from other parts of the house]
3 – The Deep Clean – Where’s that timer? Again, start now and devote a designated time to a designated room. Choose one project to focus on, then a quick secondary task. The Dining Room, for example: make the focus dusting and polishing, then give the rug a quick vacuum. Timer sounds, and move on!
4 – Get Festive – Well, it’s the holidays so, after your above spruce-up, pull out the decorations! Light a candle, put on some music, and start with just your very favorite decorative pieces, then see if that’s enough. With a house full of people, strategically placed décor often supports the less-is-more philosophy.
5 – Instant Impact: Reset Your Rooms’ Focal Points – At FlexShopper, it’s our mission to make it easier to enjoy the home updates and lifestyle upgrades you want, with weekly payments that work for you. The holidays are a perfect time to put that plan into action. Whatever you’re spending this season, we’d like you to focus on the meals, gifts, and frivolity while still creating a home you’re proud to welcome people to. A new piece of furniture or kitchen appliance – especially with added time to pay – adds finesse and functionality to your holiday-ready home.
More Livable Living Rooms
- Includes 3-seat sofa, chaise lounge, and ottoman
- Plywood and larch wood frame; espresso finished legs
- Soft, durable polyester fabric upholstery
- Plush back/seat cushions are removable
- Experience breathtaking 4K Ultra HD on a 58″ screen
- DTS Studio Sound for realistic and immersive audio
- Access live over-the-air channels and streaming with voice control
- The Vintage Rug has the look of a true aged treasure
- In a blend of cool tones with vintage styles and distressed finishes
- Machine made in microfiber polyester
More Inviting Dining Rooms
- Add a stylish, farmhouse vibe to your dining room or kitchen
- Features live edges on long sides of thick tabletop
- Substantial X-brace legs for country-chic charm
- Solid rubberwood; rich walnut finish for cherished heirloom feel
- Set includes side bench, table, corner piece, and two corner bench pieces
- Traditional farmhouse styling; made of pine and MDF
- Hidden storage under seat of corner benches
- Stylish add-on storage for almost anywhere in the home
- Includes 2 glass door cabinets, 2 drawers, and open shelf
- Built-in adjustable shelves to customize your way
- Anti-tipping design in sturdy, easy-clean MDF
More Functional Kitchens
LG – 5.8 Cu Ft. Freestanding Gas True Convection Range with EasyClean WideView Window and AirFry – Stainless Steel
- Includes built-in Air Fry for fast, crispy flavor with no preheating
- From zucchini fries to hot wings, makes enough to feed a crowd
- Includes fan convection for more precise baking and roasting
- 10-minute EasyClean cycle makes cleanup quick and easy
- LGs newest top-mount design with largest capacity in the 33″ wide category
- Features 23.8 cu. ft. of total storage space in refrigerator and freezer
- Includes full-width Glide n Serve Pantry Drawer, internal water dispenser
More Nurturing Bedrooms
- Features pressure-relieving gel memory foam layer
- Phase Changing Material-infused surface helps regulate body temp
- More advanced cooling cover made of a poly-blend material
- Adaptive support layer helps give support where you need it most
- Definitely delivering coastal-chic-meets-cottage-quaint vibes
- Easy-breezy style, perfect for a restful bedroom retreat
- Distinctive weatherworn finish, nice lines, medallion drawer
Decide Your Focus, Delight Your Guests. We Can Help!
New “Wow” Factor can in-fact fit into your holiday budget. With FlexShopper lease-to-own1 convenience, a couple key upgrades can create new style, functionality, and comfort in your proud new holiday home. Let weekly payments work for you – Apply Today!